Worry Free Tickets!
Bad traffic? Illness? COVID? Tube strikes?
It’s super easy to apply for your refund.
You can get 100% of the price you paid for your ticket back if you are unable to make your booking for one of the below reasons.
- Someone in your party has an accident, sickness or medical emergency
- Someone in your party’s friend or family has an accident, sickness or medical emergency
- Adverse weather conditions
- Travel delays outside of your party’s control e.g. tube/train and not by car
- Strikes, Terrorism or Riots
- Someone in your party has damage to their property or place of business caused by a storm, flood, burst pipe or crime.
- Someone in your party has jury duty
- Someone in your party has to attend court
- Someone in your party gets COVID-19 and cannot attend
- Someone in your party dies from the illness
- Someone in your party needs to self isolate following a positive test registration
- Reimbursement of the ticket protection fee
- Non-attendance of someone in your party without evidence of their issue causing it
- Failure to provide evidence in the event of injury, sickness or medical emergency by a qualified medical practitioner
- The threat of war, terrorism or invasion
- Inability to gain a Visa to enter the UK
- Any fraud or misrepresentation by someone in your party
- Any financial failure of someone in your party
- Someone in your party is fearful of attending due to COVID-19
- Someone in your party chooses not to attend without a positive test registered through an authorised party
- Refund for an event cancelled by Selfie Factory Ltd
Claims must be submitted to us online within 30 days of your booking.
We are unable to reimburse tickets outside of the circumstances laid out on this page.
You will be asked to provide evidence in your application:
A doctor or hospital letter confirming the date and nature of your injury/illness/emergency.
A copy of a death certificate
An official police report, insurance claim, or report from a roadside assistance service such as the AA or RAC. Evidence from public transport delays.
Summons for jury service.
National news links with relevant information.
Correspondance from an insurer or loss adjuster reporting the nature and extent of the damage.
Armed Forces document.
Any additional evidence you are asked for.