Returns and Refunds Policy
Thank you for purchasing tickets for Selfie Factory
Please read this policy carefully. This is the Return and Refund Policy of Selfie Factory Ltd.
Selfie Factory has a no-refund policy for online bookings, as per advice from the Citizen’s Advice Bureau, you’re not entitled to a refund if you change your mind about going or realise you can’t go anymore. However, you can get a refund if the organiser (Selfie Factory) cancels, moves or reschedules the event. Contact us to find out how to do so. Promotions advertised e.g. 25% off are strictly online only and for new bookings exclusively.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
By email: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions:
By purchasing a ticket to or entering Selfie Factory, Guests demonstrate a desire to experience Selfie Factory, the UK’s first interactive for selfies provided by Selfie Factory Ltd., a limited liability company. Guests agree to all of the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors to the Selfie Factory. All members of the party should be made aware of, and accept these Terms and Conditions
- Selfie Factory reserve the right to make changes and amendments to these Terms and Conditions at any point.
- Any persons using the interactive funhouse must read these terms prior to their participation. Where someone is under the age of 18, these must be acknowledged by a Parent/Guardian.
- You are aware that Selfie Factory is an interactive funhouse that inherently involves potential risks and dangers.
- Anyone using the facilities agrees to follow all safety rules and act responsibly. Failure to do so may result in an individual/group being asked to leave.
- Children under 12 must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times.
- We ask that all participants wear appropriate clothing during their visit and we reserve the right to refuse entry to individuals who are dressed inappropriately.
- Visits may store belongings at their own risks in the facilities provided and Selfie Factory Ltd. take no responsibility for lost items.
- Anyone found causing wilful damage to the facilities, fixtures and fittings within the park will be asked to leave and may be asked to pay to have the damage corrected.
- Selfie Factory accept no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property while visiting the site. Items lost in the ball pit may not be found until the close of the installation. Lost & Found enquiries should be made to staff at the premises or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selfie Factory reserve the right to refuse admission to individuals and groups if we believe that allowing admission will cause damage, harm or distress to people already within the site or the sites facilities. The Duty Managers decision is final in these cases.
£100 Photo Competition
- The promoter is: Selfie Factory Ltd. whose registered office is at Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Selfie Factory and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Instagram.
- Multiple entries from the same person will be allowed.
- Closing date for entry will be 22nd December 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Visit the Selfie Factory Bluewater, take a photo and upload it to Instagram tagging the handle @selfiefactoryofficial
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
£100 via Paypal
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: 23rd December 2019
by the Selfie Factory Limited social media team
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.