Returns and Refunds Policy
Thank you for purchasing tickets for Selfie Factory
Please read this policy carefully. This is the Return and Refund Policy of Selfie Factory Ltd.
Selfie Factory has a no-refund policy for all tickets unless you’ve purchased Ticket Protection.
As per advice from the Citizen’s Advice Bureau, you’re not entitled to a refund if you change your mind about going or realise you can’t go anymore.
If you have purchased tickets for an upcoming event which needs to be postponed due to a government lockdown/local restrictions, we will not be offering refunds, however, we will be able to transfer your tickets to a new date free of charge. To do this email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The date or time of your ticket can only be exchanged by emailing email@example.com at least 48 hours before your scheduled timeslot. Selfie Factory is frequently a sold-out event and this allows us to resell your ticket to someone who would like to use it.
The cost of a date/timeslot change carries an Admin Fee charge of £2.50 per transaction.
Tickets cannot be exchanged on the day of or after your scheduled date or timeslot has passed.
We are an extremely open-minded, creative organisation but politely request that you wear suitable clothing during any public session. This means no lingerie, underwear or risque clothing shoots due to families, children and other customers being present. If you’d like to hire the factory for something more sensitive then please email us for booking and approval. We’ve had lots of weird and wonderful art take place: firstname.lastname@example.org
Selfie Factory is not liable for missed sessions under any circumstance unless you purchased Ticket Protection and your circumstance is covered here. It is your responsibility to attend your booked session on time.
Late admission is allowed i.e. you can enter your booked session late but will only have the remainder of your allotted time and not the full hour.
Selfie Factory is located at The O2, this is stated throughout our website, social media, ticketing system and on your ticket itself. We are not liable for other parties displaying the incorrect or outdated address.
The Selfie Factory is the ultimate destination for music videos and we’ve had some incredible shoots take place here. You can absolutely shoot your video here but this will have to take place during a Private Hire slot and not during a public session. This will give you full creative use of the factory, allow you to play your music and prevents impeding the enjoyment of other customers during their time.
To enquire about private hire, please email email@example.com
Promotions advertised e.g. 10% off are strictly online only and for new bookings exclusively.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions:
By purchasing a ticket to or entering Selfie Factory, Guests demonstrate a desire to experience Selfie Factory, the UK’s first interactive for selfies provided by Selfie Factory Ltd., a limited liability company. Guests agree to all of the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors to the Selfie Factory. All members of the party should be made aware of, and accept these Terms and Conditions
- Selfie Factory reserve the right to make changes and amendments to these Terms and Conditions at any point.
- Any persons using the interactive funhouse must read these terms prior to their participation. Where someone is under the age of 18, these must be acknowledged by a Parent/Guardian.
- You are aware that Selfie Factory is an interactive funhouse that inherently involves potential risks and dangers.
- Anyone using the facilities agrees to follow all safety rules and act responsibly. Failure to do so may result in an individual/group being asked to leave.
- Children under 12 must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times.
- We ask that all participants wear appropriate clothing during their visit and we reserve the right to refuse entry to individuals who are dressed inappropriately.
- Visits may store belongings at their own risks in the facilities provided and Selfie Factory Ltd. take no responsibility for lost items.
- Anyone found causing wilful damage to the facilities, fixtures and fittings within the park will be asked to leave and may be asked to pay to have the damage corrected.
- Selfie Factory accept no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property while visiting the site. Items lost in the ball pit may not be found until the close of the installation. Lost & Found enquiries should be made to staff at the premises or by emailing email@example.com
- Selfie Factory reserve the right to refuse admission to individuals and groups if we believe that allowing admission will cause damage, harm or distress to people already within the site or the site’s facilities. The Duty Manager’s decision is final in these cases.