Returns and Refunds Policy
Thank you for purchasing tickets for Selfie Factory
Please read this policy carefully. This is the Return and Refund Policy of Selfie Factory Ltd.
Selfie Factory has a no-refund policy for online bookings, as per advice from the Citizen’s Advice Bureau, you’re not entitled to a refund if you change your mind about going or realise you can’t go anymore. However, you can get a refund if the organiser (Selfie Factory) cancels, moves or reschedules the event. Contact us to find out how to do so.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
By email: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions:
By purchasing a ticket to or entering Selfie Factory, Guests demonstrate a desire to experience Selfie Factory, the UK’s first interactive for selfies provided by Selfie Factory Ltd., a limited liability company. Guests agree to all of the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors to the Selfie Factory. All members of the party should be made aware of, and accept these Terms and Conditions
- Selfie Factory reserve the right to make changes and amendments to these Terms and Conditions at any point.
- Any persons using the interactive funhouse must read these terms prior to their participation. Where someone is under the age of 18, these must be acknowledged by a Parent/Guardian.
- You are aware that Selfie Factory is an interactive funhouse that inherently involves potential risks and dangers.
- Anyone using the facilities agrees to follow all safety rules and act responsibly. Failure to do so may result in an individual/group being asked to leave.
- Children under 12 must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times.
- We ask that all participants wear appropriate clothing during their visit and we reserve the right to refuse entry to individuals who are dressed inappropriately.
- Visits may store belongings at their own risks in the facilities provided and Selfie Factory Ltd. take no responsibility for lost items.
- Anyone found causing wilful damage to the facilities, fixtures and fittings within the park will be asked to leave and may be asked to pay to have the damage corrected.
- Selfie Factory accept no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property while visiting the site. Items lost in the ball pit may not be found until the close of the installation. Lost & Found enquiries should be made to staff at the premises or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selfie Factory reserve the right to refuse admission to individuals and groups if we believe that allowing admission will cause damage, harm or distress to people already within the site or the sites facilities. The Duty Managers decision is final in these cases.